Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services - analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web. Azure is Microsoft’s powerful cloud computing platform that enables businesses to quickly build, deploy, and manage applications across a global network of datacenters, thereby boosting your competitive edge. Microsoft Azure is generally available in 42 regions around the world. According to Gartner Magic Quadrants, Microsoft leads in core cloud technologies, IaaS, PaaS, Private and Public Clouds.
Why Microsoft Azure?
- No infrastructure setup and running costs
- Elasticity of autoscaling workloads ease management overhead
- Cloud services to customers 24x7x365
- Built-in high availability platform
- Pay as you use, hourly basis
- Support the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices
- Make smarter decisions and uncover new business possibilities with Azure’s predictive analytics services.
- All-round infrastructure protection: hardware, software, networks, administrative and operations staff, policies and procedures, and the physical datacenters
The Largest Compliance Portfolio in the Industry
- The most comprehensive set of certifications and attestations of any cloud service provider
With our rich IT know-how and experiences, Tectura helps you leverage the full power of Microsoft’s robust and enterprise-grade cloud computing platform Microsoft Azure. Tectura Cloud Service Offering for Microsoft Azure includes the following:
- Microsoft Azure Basic Onboarding
- Azure Advanced Onboarding
- Azure Point to Site VPN Connectivity
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure File Backup Service
- Azure File Storage Service
- Active Directory (AD) Replica on Azure
- Stretch SQL Server (2016) DB into Azure
- SQL Server Backup to Azure
- On-premises Workload Backup to Azure